Welcome

Thanks for visiting Repurposed. This blog is about a house we are moving out of, an old house we are rehabing, a family that is walking in faith, a marriage that presses on, and the journey that God is taking us on. A repurposed life...turning the ashes into beauty.

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philipians 3:12-14

Friday, August 31, 2012

The Pantry

This room used to be a bathroom.  Right next to it is another bathroom, which I thought was awfully silly and so I convinced my husband to let me turn it into a pantry.  This is what it looked like before I had the shelves built in.  I thought that my use of these odds and ends would be okay to use as pantry shelving.



The problem was that they were too big and bulky and they used up all of my floor space.  They were also too deep for me to see what I actually had.

 But they did the trick until I got these:
 As you can see, I opted to stick my microwave in my pantry to save counter and cabinate space in the kitchen.  I was second guessing my decision until the cabinate went in. 
 Now I can see what I have in stock.

 I love the fact that I have a counter space in the pantry.  Finally a place for my beloved mixer.  I don't even have to move it to use it!


 As a treat for us all, look who steals a candid...
 These beautiful deer come down from the canyon everyday.  They come to eat our oranges.
 It is a family of five that travels together everyday.  Today however, it seems there's a new fawn.  The drama...I didn't notice anyone pregnant yesterday.  Could this be a visiting cousin??
They are cute for now.  Not sure how much I will enjoy them smorgasborging on my new garden that is coming....Oh deer!

1 comment:

  1. what a big difference but i must say my favorite is the pictures of the sweet deer...sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete