Welcome

Thanks for visiting Repurposed. This blog is about a house we are moving out of, an old house we are rehabing, a family that is walking in faith, a marriage that presses on, and the journey that God is taking us on. A repurposed life...turning the ashes into beauty.

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philipians 3:12-14

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Our New house


So here it is.  She needs a lot of work, but she's going to be a beauty once we are done with her.  You can't tell from these pictures, but she needs some TLC.  She's been abandoned and mistreated.  The story on her is sad.  The family who lived here for 40 years fell apart once the mom passed away.  The husband and kids lost it.  Like us, she is ready for a fresh start.  She's going to get some love real soon.  Fresh paint and a good cleaning is going to do wonders.  Stay tuned for the progress...
This is the entry into the kitchen.

The front entry.  Lots of wallpaper.  I actually like it but it has lots of nail holes and needs cleaning, so its going...
My favorite room, the breakfast room.  In our current house I never had a kitchen table, now I will have a room that is specifically for a kitchen table.  I have such dreams for this room. If you look closely you can see how dirty the cabinates are.
The other side of the room.  More wallpaper...on death row.

The future home of Chris' Korner..<3

And, this will soon have a home.  I made it out of Chris' loved Dr. Seuss books.

Come back soon for more pictures of the rest of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment