Welcome

Thanks for visiting Repurposed. This blog is about a house we are moving out of, an old house we are rehabing, a family that is walking in faith, a marriage that presses on, and the journey that God is taking us on. A repurposed life...turning the ashes into beauty.

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philipians 3:12-14

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Casa DeGenaro 2013

Casa DeGenaro Christmas 2013

 This year I decided to focus on enjoying Christmas and not spend my entire time decorating.  I have to admit that it took a lot of self restraint to not bring all of my Christmas decor from the basement.  In my old house I had big plans to create a winter wonderland.  I have enough lights, garland and blow-ups to decorate an apartment house, but you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at my house this year.


My old faithful nutcrackers are always the highlight of my decorating.  I just love their playfulness.  What I am totally in love with lately are these ornamental kale plants that are adorning my front pathway.
I can't get enough of them!  They are so cottage!  They multiply easily and make great cut flowers.

Ornamental Kale can be quite pricey but if you invest in a few, soon you will have a crop.  If you want some cuttings, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment