Welcome

Thanks for visiting Repurposed. This blog is about a house we are moving out of, an old house we are rehabing, a family that is walking in faith, a marriage that presses on, and the journey that God is taking us on. A repurposed life...turning the ashes into beauty.

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philipians 3:12-14

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Progress

For those of you who have complained about the lack of pictures of the house, this post is for you.  I have to keep my audience happy :)


The backyard before relandscaping
Backyard view from the balcony
 
Construction begins
 
Left side of backyard
Some plants and trees go up :) I couldn't wait to see if my furniture worked






More furniture (and Seth our Landscape Contractor extrordinaire)


Alittle peek at the far back side of the property
A closer look at the transformed walkway
And Stan's favorite addition...

The backyard is finally starting to feel like a real yard and not a hoarders pin.  When we first moved in we had the whole backyard covered with outside furniture, kids swings, trampoline, exercise equipment, bikes, trash, etc.  We could hardly walk through there.  It was quite depressing to me because I enjoy spending time in the garden and there was no garden to be seen under the wreckage.  But now...we are almost ready for company :)

No comments:

Post a Comment